Research Axis / Seminars and Invited talks / PhD Students / Postdoc
- Coding an Decoding for MIMO systems using algebraic tools and lattice theory
- Cooperative Communications (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Lattice coding and decoding for Physical Layer Network Coding
- Coding for Optical Fiber Communications : polarization, wavelength and modal multiplexing
Seminars and Invited talks
- February 2020: Keynote speaker at Research days of École Supérieure des Communications de Tunis- SupCom Tunis, “Technological innovation: vision of a researcher-inventor”.
- November 2019: Invited paper to OSA Asia Communications and Photonics Conference, Chengdu, China, “Performance Enhancement Techniques Based on CDL-impaired Multi-core Fiber Channel Model”.
- October 2019: Network World Forum From Huawei at Chengdu, China, “MIMO coding for Multi-core Optical Fiber Communication”.
- September 2019: GDR-ISI Workshop at Paris, “Advanced MIMO Coding Techniques for SDM Optical Fiber Communication”.
- April 2019 : Huawei Paris Workshop, “Advanced MIMO Techniques for Optical Fiber Communication”.
- September 2018: Nokia Workshop, “Overview of Multi-User MIMO Communication”.
- January 2018 : Seminar at Digicosme Workshop, “Multiuser Communication Systems: From MIMO to Network Coding”.
- June 2017 : Seminar at COMELEC Department, Telecom ParisTech, “Low-Complexity Decoding Schemes for MIMO systems”.
- May 2017 : Seminar at Digicosme Workshop, Telecom ParisTech, “MIMO Coding for Optical Fiber Communication.
- April 2015 : Seminar at LPADE laboratory workshop, University Paris 5, “Multiuser Communication Systems: From MIMO to Network Coding”.
- November 2012 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Cooperative Communication”.
- December 2011 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Codage et Décodage algébrique pour les systèmes MIMO”.
- May 2011 : Invited paper on International Workshop on systems, signal processing and their applications, Algeria, “On the diversity of the naive decoder “.
- January 2009 : Seminar at IIsC Bangalore, India, “Algebraic decoding for CDA based Space-Time Codes”.
- November 2008 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Coopération pour systèmes de communications sans fil”.
- November 2008 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Décodage pour les systèmes MIMO”.
- November 2008 : Seminar at École Normale Supérieure de Pise, Italie, “Algebraic Space-Time
- Aymen Ktari, Defense scheduled December 2023, co-supervised with Dr. Hadi Ghauch
- Guillaume De la Rue, Defense scheduled December 2022, co-supervised by Orange
- Aymen Askri, Defense scheduled January 2021
- Akram Abousseif, Defense in July 2020, Post-Doctorant at TelecomParis
- Samet Gelincik, Defense in December 2019, Post-doctorant at INSA Rennes
- Achraaf Ksiba, Defense in March 2018, Research Engineer at TCL
- El Mahdi Amhoud, Defense in January 2018, Assistant professor at Université Mohamed 6, Moroco
- Sarah Kamel, Defense in March 2017, Research Engineer at Huawei Paris Research center
- Fanny Jardel, Defense in January 2016, Research Engineer at Nokia Bell Labs France
- Elie Awwad, Defense in January 2015, Assistant professor at Telecom Paris
- Asma Mejri, Defense in December 2013, Patent Engineer, Marks & Clerk France
- Mélanie Plainchault, Defense in May 2012, Researcher at Total, France
- Sami Mumtaz, Defense in February 2011, Research Engineer at Huawei Paris Research center France
- Michel Nahas, Defense in December 2010, Assistant professor at Lebanese International University
- Abdellatif Salah, Defense in July 2010, DSP Engineer at MEDIATEK at UK
- Lina Mroueh, Defense in January 2010, Assistant professor at ISEP, France
- Rim Ouertani, Defense in November 2009, Assistant professor at ISITC, Tunisia
- Charlotte Hucher, Defense in July 2009, Research Engineer at Nokia, France
- Chao Zhang, 1 year post doc, from January 2020
- Pengwenlong Gu, 1 year post doc, July 2018 to August 2019
- Asma Mejri, 1 year and half, January 2014 to May 2015, Patent Engineer
- Laura Luzzi, 1 year in 2010, Assistant professor at ENSEA, France
- Mireille Sarkiss, 1 year in 2010, Assistant professor, Telecom SudParis, France