Research Axis / Seminars and Invited talks / PhD Students / Postdoc
- Coding an Decoding for MIMO systems using algebraic tools and lattice theory
- Cooperative Communications (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Lattice coding and decoding for Physical Layer Network Coding
- Coding for Optical Fiber Communications : polarization, wavelength and modal multiplexing
Seminars and Invited talks
- April 2019 : Huawei Paris Workshop, “Advanced MIMO Techniques for Optical Fiber Communication”.
- September 2018: Nokia Workshop, “Overview of Multi-User MIMO Communication”.
- January 2018 : Seminar at Digicosme Workshop, “Multiuser Communication Systems: From MIMO to Network Coding”.
- June 2017 : Seminar at COMELEC Department, Telecom ParisTech, “Low-Complexity Decoding Schemes for MIMO systems”.
- May 2017 : Seminar at Digicosme Workshop, Telecom ParisTech, “MIMO Coding for Optical Fiber Communication.
- April 2015 : Seminar at LPADE laboratory workshop, University Paris 5, “Multiuser Communication Systems: From MIMO to Network Coding”.
- November 2012 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Cooperative Communication”.
- December 2011 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Codage et Décodage algébrique pour les systèmes MIMO”.
- May 2011 : Invited paper on International Workshop on systems, signal processing and their applications, Algeria, “On the diversity of the naive decoder “.
- January 2009 : Seminar at IIsC Bangalore, India, “Algebraic decoding for CDA based Space-Time Codes”.
- November 2008 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Coopération pour systèmes de communications sans fil”.
- November 2008 : Seminar at Sup’com Tunis, Tunisia, “Décodage pour les systèmes MIMO”.
- November 2008 : Seminar at École Normale Supérieure de Pise, Italie, “Algebraic Space-Time
- Aymen Askri (Defense scheduled December 2021)
- Akram Abousseif (Defense scheduled January 2020)
- Samet Gelincik (Defense scheduled November 2019)
- Achraaf Khsiba (Defense March 2018, Researcher, TCL)
- El Mehdi Amhoud ( Defense January 2018, Post-doc at Kaust University)
- Sarah Kamel (Defence March 2017, Assistant professor, ISEP, France)
- Fanny Jardel (Defense January 2016, Researcher, Nokia, France)
- Elie Awwad (Defense January 2014, Researcher, Nokia, France)
- Asma Mejri (Defense December 2013, Patent ingenier, Marks & Clerk France)
- Mélanie Plainchault (Defense Mai 2012, Researcher, Total, France)
- Sami Mumtaz (Defense February 2011, Researcher engineer, INTEL)
- Michel Nahas (Defense December 2010, Assistant professor, LIU, Lebanon)
- Abdellatif Salah (Defense July 2010, DSP Engineer, NVIDIA, France)
- Lina Mroueh (Defense January 2010, Assistant professor, ISEP, France)
- Rim Ouertani (Defense November 2009, Assistant professor, ISITC, Tunisia)
- Charlotte Hucher (Defense July 2009, Researcher, Nokia, France)
- Pengwenlong Gu (2018-2019)
- Asma Mejri (2013-2015)
- David Conti (2013)
- Laura Luzzi (2010, Associate professor, ENSEA, France)
- Mireille Sarkiss (2010, Researcher, CEA, France)